Atlanta Dental will work closely with your financial institution to coordinate all of the details of your project. We also have financial partners that will give you a very competitive rate while leaving your established lines of credit untouched.
When you need financing for your dental practice, you want to work with someone who understands your industry. For over twenty years, Bank of America Practice Solutions has helped dentists across the nation reach their goals through smart financial solutions* and expert guidance. Whether you own a practice or are just getting started, we can provide customized financial help for your short-term needs and long-term aspirations.
Purchase and start-up:
- Practice sales and purchases
- New practice start-ups
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate products §
Growth and restructuring:
- Improvement and expansion financing
- Equipment financing
- Practice debt consolidation †
Expert guidance. Personal attention. Real solutions.
To learn more, call us toll free at 800.497.6076
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
You can also visit: bankofamerica.com/practicesolutions
for more information or to schedule a phone consultation.
* All programs are subject to credit approval and loan amounts are subject to credit worthiness. Some restrictions may apply. § 51% owner occupancy required. † Bank of America may prohibit use of account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account. Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. ©2018 Bank of America Corporation | ARF6K76Y